Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished up this retro last week, it was my first retro and it came out really good.i spent 20+ hours on it 3 nights in a row,so some major work was put into this.
heres a brief description of the retro:
-OEM blackhoused headlights
-e46 replica shrouds
-tsx fresnel lense/color modded.(slight purple a cutoff w/a little blue)cutoff is perfect btw!
**INCLUDING** a PAIR of philips 85122+.has salt left in them.
selling for $550 shipped and paypal fees included.
i just got all the parts two weeks ago and finished this up last week so everything is still new.the bulbs have only about 3 hours put on by me.

here are pics ( all from my phone but still good):

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice job on the Retro~ Looks clean!~

Just wondering... so all the Wirings are included in the package?
wiring?:confused:
hmm if you are referring to the ballast and harness naw.
i dont have a harness and im keeping my pNp ballast.but the bulbs are inluded and they are some good bulbs!:)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Sorry about that~ I didn't make my statement clear ;) yea I meant to say if you are including the ballast and pnp harness to get them working...

Either way good price on a new set of retros~ Good luck with your sale~

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All that time building them and your selling it?!
yeah dont get me wrong i love them,and i put serious time and work! but some local girl is selling some 19" racing hart c2's with new nitto neo-gens for cheap and i want them lol.i'd rather have dope wheels!:D

I am interested in them
wow your first post..well if you were a seller i'd hesitate but your a buyer so as long as i get the money haha.lmk whats up!:)

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
really clean man. Nice cut off and gotta love those e46 shrouds. Great price man.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i wanna see some daytime pics and close up
ummmm the pics are pretty close up and they are in some decent lighting.all the night pics were taken at night to see cutoff,unless you know a better time of day to take pics of cutoff??:confused:
btw,i have a thread and there are some more pics i took when i was doing the retro...
Already? Haha
Good luck
lol. yeah im getting a sweet deal on c2's!:D.so inned the money
very nice retros! i'd be tempted if you were local (to me)...

gl with the sale...
i can ship lol.

lol i offered you a trade a couple days ago.
im getting a sweet deal on some 19" racing hart c2's with new nitto neo-gens for $550 from a local girl.
but thanks bro!
i love your wheels though!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts