Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Driver for hire
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was planning on keeping all these but I figured I'd see what I can get for them - I'll post pictures sometime later this week.

All parts came off of an '03 V6-6SPD Coupe with 53k miles and are in perfect working order unless otherwise noted. All prices are subject to freight charges and Paypal fee's. If you're local and within driving distance we may be able to work out a meeting point and final price - PM me your offers!

SUSPENSION:
Full coilover factory suspension (not HFP) set up, fronts and rears
PRICE: $200

INTAKE:
OEM airbox, all parts including hardlines will be included
PRICE: $50

EXHAUST:
Stock dual exhaust, including V6 chrome tips (generally run $90 for a new set), has been cut to transport in a car and will need to be welded back on.
PRICE: $200

SIDE SKIRTS:
OEM NHBP side skirts. No clips, in good condition with no uncommon wear and tear.

·
Driver for hire
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll do my best to get pics up tonight. Unfortunately as I've modded the car with intent on keeping these around they've all be wedged up into my attic for storage so I have to take them down first.

So if I have the time and energy after work today I'll get pics up - I know that's what's killing me here.

·
Driver for hire
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL - I know it's been a dead issue at this point, but if anyone is interested, i've still got the suspension;

1 - 4 of 4 Posts