Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD 7th OEM 16" W/ Tires SOLD SOLD

Just bought new rims. Gonna sell the stock wheels 16 inch wheels. They have the stock tires have 55K miles put on them.

Wheels are in okay condition with some curb rash. (AFTER CLOSER INSPECTION WHEELS ARE IN GOOD CONDITION WITH only 2 WHEELS WITH MINOR CURB RASH! LOOK AT PICTURES FOR DETAILS!)

Asking: $125 dollars + Shipping Costs (Pick up or a meeting place can be aranged for local members interested)

I'll be accepting best offers aswell!

Let me know if you're interested, I'll get you more photos and closeup shots of each wheel. Get me shipping zipcode and I will get you the estimated shipping costs.

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS!
http://www.webshots.com/user/habibnazir

Thanks!!

Habib

[email protected]

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aight .. I'll have the photos posted up here in a day or two. I need to go pick up a digital camera from Best Buy.

I'll be accepting best offers aswell.

Habib

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey everyone

im sorry im a bit overwhelmed i didn't know how much interest would be in these wheels... i guess im offereing pretty cheap? oh well i dont mind hooking up v6p.net-ers

i have a offer of 200 bucks for them. unless someone else wants to make an offer i will be closing the deal on Sunday.

thank you. pictures of each wheel should up today, my older brother is coming over and will be bringing his camera with him ill take snaps for everyone and post them here.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Anybody who wants his rims and tires I have the exact same for sale, only 15000 miles on them and no scratches or curb rash... a little more expensive though b/c of the condition and low mileage on them

·
Registered
92 Posts
accord624 said:
Anybody who wants his rims and tires I have the exact same for sale, only 15000 miles on them and no scratches or curb rash... a little more expensive though b/c of the condition and low mileage on them
how much u looking for? i live in texas

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
accord624 said:

thanks for hijacking my thread *******. :D

Anyways I apologize I've been out of communication for a couple of days. Friday my doctor admitted me to the hospital because of a minor pain complication that developed after my tonisl surgery which I had last week. Anyways all is safe and I am back home right now.

As of right now the wheels are going for 200 from another member. I am going to stop accepting anymore offers at 3pm. If you want them and want to offer more let me know via email [email protected]

Thank you

Also side note:Accord624 is selling his 16's aswell. So if you don't get mine, try to contact him aswell.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts