Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
same avatar since 03'
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Guys,

I have a few items up for sale. My Paypal address is [email protected] Please add the paypal fee. Thank You

*Used* Nokya Stage II Artic White 9006 bulbs. These were barely used, probably 10 hours at the max. SOLD.

*Used* Nokya Stage II Artic White 9005 bulbs. These were barely used, probably 5 hours at the max. Asking $13 shipped.

Thank You for looking :D.

·
same avatar since 03'
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
DmnknightOmega6 said:
If they are white and bright and are up to par with the silverstars, ill buy the 9006

i take it they are street legal....

[email protected]
Here is a pick of the color output. They have a bluish/white color which is very different compared to the stockish color of the Silverstars. The output is pretty good IMO, but the silverstars are probably brighter, due to the lack of color. I have not heard of anyone being pulled over for using Nokya Artic whites.

·
Registered
87 Posts
BTW ill pay you 15 if you can get them to me by friday. Mail it tom... or later that is

Email me in an hour or PM paypal addy please. Ill take the 9006 (low beams) only

I need confirmation that we have a deal... (just read your main post again), I will Pay you already when you do.

·
same avatar since 03'
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DmnknightOmega6 said:
BTW ill pay you 15 if you can get them to me by friday. Mail it tom... or later that is

Email me in an hour or PM paypal addy please. Ill take the 9006 (low beams) only

I need confirmation that we have a deal... (just read your main post again), I will Pay you already when you do.
K I could ship them out Priority Mail, which is a 2-3 day service. I would be shipping them out tomorrow, so they should be there by fri. or sat. My paypal address is [email protected]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts