Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a 1991 Acura Integra GS. The Integra is 100% stock, no modification has been done to this vehicle. The vehicle has 127k miles on it. It is automatic with sport mode drive, Black with beigh interior. The vehicle is a GS model and came fully loaded with power moonroof, cruise, factory in-dash CD player, power windows, locks, stearing, mirrors, AC, OEM nose bra, etc. As stated the car is stock and very clean, the way it was driven out of the showroom floor. It has a clean NY title (in hands) and passed inspection with no problem at all. All maintenance was done at the Acura Dealership no matter what cost (I have paperwork). It is a reliable & economical car. The vehicle has some minor nicks, scratches and dents for its age. I am the second owner. I bought it as a second car that I use as a daily driver. The reason for selling is that I got a job now in the city and I dont need to travel that much, so this vehicle has to go! The car is very clean, I take very good care of cars, would like to see it go to a good place! The price is negotable, this is a good car that will last you for a long time!! I am asking $3100 neg, I am located in Yonkers, NY. Thanks fellas

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE.....

miles - 129.5k
maintenance - Acura tune-up
modification - 35% tint

new price.......$$2500 obo

·
Registered
174 Posts