Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale black 94 Probe GT V6 2.5 5spd

Features: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Memory Seats, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, Fog Lights, CD Player, Premium Sound, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Tinted Glass, Alloy Wheels
Additional Selling Points: Over $17,000 invested, DOHC 24V V-6. I am the second owner and had this car for the past 6 years at which time I completely replaced almost everything in the car with aftermarket parts and accessories. The body on my car has 110K miles and the Motor/Trans have only 49K with both rebuilt with new seals and gaskets. LSD Trans upgrade, complete Polk/MOMO, Alpine, Kenwood sound system. Eibach, KYB, Addco, Probesport, FreedomDesign suspension. Fidanza, Centerforce II, Pacesetter, Random Tech, Greddy, Straight pipe, K&N, HotShot, Unorthodox, Bosch, Nology, Zex Nitrous, Purge, NGK, Autometer, Speedglo, MOMO and etc. engine parts. Powerstop, Goodridge, Axxis brake system. Neon lighting kit interior and undercar, Strobes in Front and rear lights, Viper Alarm/RemoteStart new paint job/body kit, all of this and more has less than 7500 miles on it in the past 2 years. More information availiable (Serious Inquiries Please)
Condition Description: OVER 17K INVESTED, PAMPERED, MOBIL 1 5w30 Synthetic Engine Oil, RED LINE MT90 Gear Oil, OTHER ALL Synthetic brake/steering/accessories, all new seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/sensors, NON SMOKER.

Pics are here: http://www.cardomain.com/id/gt_spd

Thanks for looking...spread the word...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts