·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have a few things for sale:

Tafetta White OEM Lip Kit Side Skirts
San Marino Red OEM Lip Kit Rear Lip
Silver Spoiler (not sure if it's Regent Silver or Satin Silver)

These are all for a 98-00 Accord Coupe and are in great condition. They are basically brand new, just without the boxes. They come with all hardware needed for install.

I also have a Philips 15 inch LCD HDTV for sale. You can also use it as a computer moniter if you want to. The model number is 15PF8946/37. The retail value for this TV is 599.99. It is brand new in box.

Shoot me an offer for everything, as all offers will be considered.

I prefer to keep the Side Skirts and Rear Lip local because they are so big, but I am willing to ship the spoiler and the TV, if the buyer is willing to pay shipping. I am located in San Jose. I don't have a digital camera so I can't post pics, but if you're interested, we can set something up so you can check out this stuff.

Thanks for looking at this post.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VxbOiz said:
i got dips on the rear lip, how much u want it for? any pics?
Sorry, no pics like I said in the first post. I have no digital camera. Also, I see that you are from Massachusetts. It will be pretty expensive to ship the rear lip there because it is oversized. If you are willing to pay shipping I will sell it to you.

PM me a reasonable offer and we'll go from there. Thanks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dave Morin said:
is the stock spoiler heavy? how much to ship to Canada?
It is heavy is heavy enough to make it so the trunk will not open properly. I am including the heavy duty trunk springs though, which will solve this problem.

As for shipping, let me know your zip code and I will estimate shipping for you. Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
ygpm!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Very interested in the San Marino Red OEM Lip Kit Rear Lip..how much are you asking?

Also, can you get me a shipping quote to zip 98281?

thanks

1 - 20 of 38 Posts