Discussion Starter #1
All parts are OEM and are brand new.

A/C compressor. 38810-P3G-003. (retail $527.14) $300 shipped. OBO

Clutch set. 38900-PAA-A01. (retail $175.18) $75 shipped. OBO

Stator set. 38924-PAA-A01. (retail $115.71) $50 shipped. OBO

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Clutch set. 38900-PAA-A01. (retail $175.18) $75 shipped.
is this the fan clutch?

·
Registered
256 Posts
My ac compressor kind of makes a funny noise when it's on... I think it needs a new clutch... how hard is that to change, and is that what you're selling for $75? Let me know!

Adam

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
99cordv6 said:
My ac compressor kind of makes a funny noise when it's on... I think it needs a new clutch... how hard is that to change, and is that what you're selling for $75? Let me know!

Adam
Adam,

Here is a short tutorial on how to install a clutch set to the A/C compressor: http://autorepair.about.com/library/faqs/bl168i.htm. You can also seek a professional to install this for you (not sure on pricing though).

The part that you're looking for is what I am selling for $75.00, it includes all hardware included in the box (and picture above). I accept payments through Paypal, if you can cover the 3% Paypal fees I'll take care of the shipping!

Let me know,
Michael

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
99cordv6 said:
Adam
make sure that noise is coming from AC compressor and not from condensor fan.
condensor fan come on at same time as AC compressor.

·
Registered
256 Posts
You know, I did some checking and when I rebuilt this car I bought the a/c compressor used for $75... now granted it's making noise now, but I don't know if I just wouldn't buy another used compressor before I spend $75 for just the clutch. :confused: Not saying your prices are to high (obviously oem & NEW), just kind of thinking out loud. :cool: I'll get back to you after I evaluate things further.

Adam

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
99cordv6 said:
You know, I did some checking and when I rebuilt this car I bought the a/c compressor used for $75... now granted it's making noise now, but I don't know if I just wouldn't buy another used compressor before I spend $75 for just the clutch. :confused: Not saying your prices are to high (obviously oem & NEW), just kind of thinking out loud. :cool: I'll get back to you after I evaluate things further.

Adam
Adam,

The compressor's retail price from Honda is $527.14, $300 is a pretty good deal considering it's brand new and OEM (as you said). Just let me know as soon as you can.

Michael

1 - 11 of 11 Posts