Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'VE HAD THESE HEADLIGHTS AND HID KIT FOR A FEW MONTHS AND THEY LOOK AWESOME! IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR QUALITY HEADLIGHTS AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE YOU'VE FOUND THEM. THE ONLY DISCREPANCY IS THAT ON THE PASSENGER HEADLIGHT THE PLASTIC WAS MELTED A LITTLE BIT. I PAINTED IT BLACK SO IT DOESN'T STAND OUT AS MUCH. YOU CAN ONLY TELL WHEN RIGHT UP ON THE CAR. DOESN'T AFFECT LIGHT OUTPUT OR ANYTHING. MAKE ME AN OFFER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WAIT. YOU GET QUALITY WITH TYC AND THEN TO HAVE A HID KIT ON TOP OF IT!! MAN, THAT'S A DEAL. SORRY FOR THE PICS, ITS A BIT MISTY OUTSIDE, LOL. PM ME WITH SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY PLEASE. I HAVE A PRICE SET BUT I'LL CONSIDER ALL REASONABLE OFFERS. THANKS FOR CHECKING THEM OUT.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry For Not Having The Pics Up. Its My First Time Posting To This And I'm Having Trouble Getting The Pics Up. I Tried The Copy/paste Method But It Doesn't Seem To Work. Can Someone Help Me To Get The Pics Up? I See You Have To Put The Url. Where Do I Find That At? Any Help Would Be Appreciated. I Can Also Email The Pics To Whomever Wants To See Them But I'd Rather Get The Help To Put Them Up Here For All To See. Thanks.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
to post photos .

go to photobucket.com

create account ..

upload photos ..

copy the link that has [img.]link here[/img.]

[photobucket should auto copy once you click on the link]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the lights aren't fogged up at all. it was a foggy day so the pics isn't as clear. i GUARANTEE the lights aren't foggy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts