Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought this set off of eBay and decided not to even take it out of the packaging. Didn't wanna install these because I am trading in my Accord pretty soon. I could show you the auction if you wanna see all the details. This includes the box, all the wiring, and a dash switch also. I bought these for $70+ shipped, so I am looking for around $50 bucks for them.

·
6thgenaccord
40 Posts
jamezzz122 said:
Just bought this set off of eBay and decided not to even take it out of the packaging. Didn't wanna install these because I am trading in my Accord pretty soon. I could show you the auction if you wanna see all the details. This includes the box, all the wiring, and a dash switch also. I bought these for $70+ shipped, so I am looking for around $50 bucks for them.

pics?????

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
^^there OEM Style
i dont want to bash this thread.. but i bought the same ones off ebay and they dont come with Mounting Brackets, Template (to cut your bumper), Fuseable Link, and the wire harness is completely different from OEM.. i ended up returning mine back to ebay

just know this will not be bolt on.. even if you have a 01-02 sedan.. you will need to find the missing pieces in order to install these
heres my experience with them
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=76313&highlight=newest+mod

1 - 5 of 5 Posts