Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my OBX SS headers. I had these before I switched over to Stone Racing headers and they've been sitting in the garage for some time now. $125 + Shipping

Pics:

Update: There's a slight scratch on the bottom of the a-pipe. It doesn't affect performance, just won't look as pretty :p . Also, I'm trying to find the nuts and bolts but you can get those for less than $5 at a hardware store.

I'll accept Paypal or money order.

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
i donno if that guy is sellin em for that now, i know i bought em from an ebay store for that, maybe they just got an overstock or sumthing and wanted to get rid of em

·
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BigBizzle said:
i donno if that guy is sellin em for that now, i know i bought em from an ebay store for that, maybe they just got an overstock or sumthing and wanted to get rid of em
Well if you're gonna post something like "you can get them for $100 shipped on eBay" at least post a link or something to backup what you're saying. Without that, it does nothing but hurt my sale. I'm not out to rip people off, so if they can get a better deal, by all means go for it. All I can find on eBay is $275 + shipping when I search for OBX headers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts