Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

I have a Pair of HID with phillips+ type of Blubs has less than 30 hours
with Veleo projectors

everything was made by someone off of HID PLANET

works great
only reason I am selling is because car got rear ended and I am gonna sell the car.

Asking $380.00
heres some pics
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/Pmehta02/Cars/IMG_0174.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/Pmehta02/Cars/IMG_0172.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have rear tail lights one of them is broken but the other 3 are perfect...
willing to sell them for 30.00 shipped

for these items I am willing to do some trades
let me know thanks
[email protected] or PM me

thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do you have an image of the cutoff? Are the projectors the valeos from HID planet? Are you selling the ballast as well? I would be interested in your taillights, but which one of the 4 is broken? I would like to replace my passenger side taillight cause it has a leak.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
utee05 said:
Do you have an image of the cutoff? Are the projectors the valeos from HID planet? Are you selling the ballast as well? I would be interested in your taillights, but which one of the 4 is broken? I would like to replace my passenger side taillight cause it has a leak.

Hey whats up?

I don't have any cut off pics... Yes these projectors are from HID planet... The Ballast are not included I am gonna keep them...
about the rear tail lights my driver side light is broken... but the other three are perfect...

let me know thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
If your keping the ballasts then your going to need to lower that price.... 380 is more of the price with Ballasts because HID used(dosent matter the mileage, cause you could be lying) will run about $150, so basically your trying to sell the healights alone for 230???... G/L dude...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts