Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my magnaflow exhaust part number 15640.
$275 shipped with in the States or $200 local (818) area.

Excellent looks, great sound.

Passed California smog check (w/AEM CAI), a few scratches underneth but can't see them unless your laying on the groud looking up. Pictures should tell the story.

Thanks,
Bhavin

[email protected]

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
99VTECCoupe said:
$250 shipped? :) Not trying to lowball, that's the maximum price I've put in my head for replacing my catalytic converter haha.
$275 (killer deal) means that atleast $125 goes into shipping which puts the price you are buying the exhaust at $150. That is a deal given the fact that I paid more than double that just less than a year ago.

·
Registered
79 Posts
magnaflow

have 01 v6 coupe, will this work? reason i ask is i know they changed a few things from 2000 to 2001. thanks, and if so i''m in more than likely. u take paypal?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mateo said:
have 01 v6 coupe, will this work? reason i ask is i know they changed a few things from 2000 to 2001. thanks, and if so i''m in more than likely. u take paypal?
The setup will work for all V6's 98-02. There is nothing different about the exhaust setup. I checked the magnaflow website just to make sure and I was correct. They sell the same setup for 98-02 V6's.

Just in case you want to check.

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=Sport&id=210

Bhavin

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thAviEtbOi 37 said:
do you have any pics from a distance and any sound clip?
I don't have pictures from a distance, but they look and sound like the comptech's if that can help you paint a picture.

·
Registered
79 Posts
man i wish you were local. i know fedex ground is a little cheaper than most. the only way i could paypal it would be for price to be $225. oh well, guess i'll continue my search. hope it sells!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts