Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bizzy Bone
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some 98-02 OEM cleared headlights. They are boxed up ready to ship. They are in really good condition too. Asking $90 plus shipping.

·
4,767 Posts
they both fit, they're both clear. Just letting him know he might want to reconsider his price, he doesn't have to though. There's always someone out there willing to pay too much
yes they both fit ... yes they both clear, BUT the other one is OEM ... and the other one isn't. I hope that you're aware they're not the same, and it does make a difference. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
144 Posts
liemydude said:
wrong buddy!!! the beam pattern for the non-oem headlights are terrible compared to OEM
correction, they both suck.

but oem headlights run around $70US-$80US+shipping depends on their condition.

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
lights said:
correction, they both suck.

but oem headlights run around $70US-$80US+shipping depends on their condition.

lol hater :) then again I just did my projector retrofit, and you're right :)

:hide: :hide: :hide:

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
ya

aznfunkyflip said:
yes they both fit ... yes they both clear, BUT the other one is OEM ... and the other one isn't. I hope that you're aware they're not the same, and it does make a difference. :rolleyes:
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

ya fitment and beam pattern are both much different. I just popped out my friends aftermarket lights and blacked out his oem ones and his fitment and pattern got much better. Not great, but better.

·
Registered
144 Posts
dreamer said:
lol hater :) then again I just did my projector retrofit, and you're right :)

:hide: :hide: :hide:
I ain't hating.....just telling the facts! :D
what kinda projector retrofit did you do? ;)

·
Bizzy Bone
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well if 90 is too much shoot me an offer. I'm willing to negotiate. How much is shipping btw?

·
He Is The Fu<king Master
619 Posts
How about $50. ??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts