Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED: PICS!!!

hey, i have a pair of 98-02 san marino red foldable mirrors i wanna get rid of, if ur interested like met know, i'd like to sell these mirrors asap. i dont need them anymore since my car has new mirrors on them, make me a reasonable offer for these. i'll post pics up later.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are in excellent conditon, just needs a little cleaning which i will do, and i'll also wax and polish the glass for ya too. i went to the shop to remove these from my car and now they're sitting in my room ready to be shipped

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
check back with me next week.. i am interested in doing some led projects with side mirrors and need an extra set...

·
Guest User 466
480 Posts
hey kiet
do u wanna sell ur side mirrors to me since u gonna get these??
are urs foldable??
all i need is the folding part, not the whole mirror. i have the mirror but not the conntecting part to it

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
how about $20shipped? hehe....I have no clue how much these mirrors are thats why!

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
tw02av6 said:
hey kiet
do u wanna sell ur side mirrors to me since u gonna get these??
are urs foldable??
all i need is the folding part, not the whole mirror. i have the mirror but not the conntecting part to it
um sorry no.. i currently have stock foldable side mirrors.. the only reason why i am interested in this is becuase i am thinking about doing a led project for side mirrors.. so rather than taking mine off and being a daily driver, i rather just have a second set in my hands.. once i get a set and finish with this project, i might just sell it back...

but yeah, i'll offer 50 shipped, by the end of this week though, i have to wait for my pay check.

·
Guest User 466
480 Posts
hmmm
let i got m3 side mirrors with leds if u interested man

so wat u selling for 50??

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
no no...

i have stock mirror... i want an extra set.. i'll offer evahawk311 50 shipped for the "san marino red foldable mirrors"

tw02av6, i'm not interested in m3 mirrors with leds, i'm doing a custom led project in the stock oem side mirrors. :)

·
Guest User 466
480 Posts
^ dam!!
i want some oems!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts