Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm putting up my VIS CF hood + CF Trunk up for sale.

I'm selling both of these items for 300 picked up. I"m located at 22030. You're free to stop by and look at the items before buying.

Local only, no shipping.

The VIS Hood has hazing, so it needs to be re-cleared. The CF Trunk is in good condition.

Hood has a stress crack around the mounting area for the pins. My intent was to replace the pins with NRG which will cover and cut out the cracks. There is also a small rock crack in the clear coat in the front from a pebble. This hood needs to be re-cleared to give it the full shine back, or a full detail job.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
I can vouch they were mine, the hood can look great with some TLC the trunk is in great shape.

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
Paul, after all the crap to get them installed right now you are going to sell them off, Jackazz. BTW make sure you get new trunk springs since I tweaked those for the CF trunk......

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
nice deal, I'd get that trunk from you in a second! too bad I'm all the way in Chicago
DO IT! im sure you can make a detour on your next road trip back to ATL If you pick up the hood maybe i can sweeten the deal and pick it up once you get back to Chicago for my brothers sedan if he's interested. Just an idea for now Travis :D

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Paul, after all the crap to get them installed right now you are going to sell them off, Jackazz. BTW make sure you get new trunk springs since I tweaked those for the CF trunk......
LoL, i am..... i have the new springs on order. I'm gonna go a different route. I will be visiting you soon, if I can find time off :( I hate my job....

·
Euro accord wannabe
1,130 Posts
wow awesome deal.... GLWYS

·
original member!
7,172 Posts
DO IT! im sure you can make a detour on your next road trip back to ATL If you pick up the hood maybe i can sweeten the deal and pick it up once you get back to Chicago for my brothers sedan if he's interested. Just an idea for now Travis :D
LoL I'm not driving to Atlanta again ANY time soon! I'm flying in July and I doubt he will have it still...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts