Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helping my friend selling a retrofit headlights for his uncle's friend.. it's Valeo ECE D2S Retrofit for 6th accord.. not the H7 version... it is on eBay also for $500+ S/H..... but here for $495 shipped.. take offer also.. just let me know and i will pass on your message. I saw them in person. they look pretty nice.. alot of color flickers..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7961212243

·
Banned
762 Posts
how much for just the projectors??

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if you bought the black housing TYC headlights and the a6 kit ... it should be over $500..+ Retrofit labor fee $200-$300. it's about the same. and the D2S ECE Valeo is more expensive and better output than the A6..

·
Registered
670 Posts
i got a friend whos interested if you can do 450 shipped for just the headlights, and if you can guarantee that the broken tab is not a problem to secure the headlights

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
99AccordEXv6 said:
i got a friend whos interested if you can do 450 shipped for just the headlights, and if you can guarantee that the broken tab is not a problem to secure the headlights
I will let my friend know about your offer... wiill pm you tommorow..

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
99AccordEXv6 said:

PM SENT!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts