Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a pair of 98-02 accord weapon r seat brackets that fit recaro and sparco bucket seats. Probably will fit a lot more as well. The set also the seat belt bar where you can bolt the oem seat belt lock to. They will come with both driver and passenger brackets and i used them for only a month. All bolts line up and are ready to just bolt right in. They hold and are constructed really well. For the brackets i am looking for 70 picked up. I am located in south sacramento and is willing to meet up somewhere around the area. If your interested feel free to post a reply here or pm me. Thanks for looking and you can rely on me. I have plenty of reps on here and 6thgenaccord. :D .

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, still have. Looking to sell for 50 picked up or 50 plus shipping. They are great seat brackets for your accords. I used them with recaro spg and f1spec seats. They worked great and fit perfectly into my accord.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump, these are still for sale, i haven't been on in a while, i would perter, picked up, but i'm willing to ship on buyers expense. I'm letting them go for a reasonable price, so just pm me your offer. I'm also selling a f1spec type 4 (bride zeta replica) for 200 picked up, i'm not shipping since its a little to big. Thanks for looking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts