Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few things laying around. I am getting rid of a brand new wings west poly urehtane kit and some VIS parts. The VIS carbon hood and trunk was not put on. Brand new in the box in the original wrapper. for the hood $320 and the trunk $395. Located in southern california for pickup. Only will ship if you are a serious buyer. Email me [email protected]
thanks

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PMed all of you and got responses except for the Downtown Thrilla guy... never replies. Any other serious buyers please email or PM me. Thanks

·
Registered V-tec Monster
348 Posts
umm....would help if u just posted if it were for a Sedan or coupe....maybe some pics to be posted as well?

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
akordman said:
umm....would help if u just posted if it were for a Sedan or coupe....maybe some pics to be posted as well?

Good Idea about the pictures. Let me get this thing uploaded on a host. I'll have pictures up in a little bit. I have both a kit for the coupe and sedan by the way.

·
Registered V-tec Monster
348 Posts
i was reading halfway through ur post and starting to get mad cuz i couldn't see if it was for coupe or sedan...LOL! i'm so impatient....

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Steverino said:
Emailed you back bro.
Got it.. so many people emailing me I dont know who's who so I started to make a contact list for those who really want the kit. Leave your contact # in the email so I can add those who are seriously interested on the list.

Thanks!

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Hey Clear,

Emailed you back again =)
I have a friend who might be interested in the sedan kit as well so I *might* actually end up taking both WW kits AND the CF hood.

Anyway, email me back:
[email protected]

Cheers.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts