These parts came off of a 98 honda accord v6 coupe

$175 + shipping OBO
UNICHIP Map# HOND30
Set for A/B Programs A-87 octane / octane B-91 octane
I/E/H (CAI + Exhaust + Headers)
Comes with Installation Manual

Ok I spoke directly with Unichip: 1-866-864-2447
The 1 Free tune that I did not use is NOT transferable
The cost for a re-tune through Unichip is $25 + $15 ground shipping or $25 2nd day or something.
You can of course get this re-flash at a local shop of your choice but I have no idea what their rates will be. Mine wanted $150, but that included dyno time.

Please call the above number if you have any questions regarding the Unichip and re-flashing.

The current price for a new Unichip w/ 1 free tune is $360 (not sure if that includes shipping, probably does not)
OR
$175 + $20 (shipping, can't imagine it would be more than that) + $25 re-flash + $25 overnight shipping for Unichip = $245

Savings of $135 (throwing in some shipping for the new one AND I'm counting the cost of getting Unichip to re-flash this for you!)
Butt Dyno smiling and overwhelmed with joy - PRICELESS!

And if you really twist my arm I'll ship it to you for free (except outside the US)

Incredibly EASY install, butt dyno says YES! :D

·
Retired the Accord
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea it was well worth it to have this, Between the CAI, headers, chip and catback exhaust it was damn quick. I never dyno'd or 1/4miled it, but it got up and moved. My new whip is seriously lacking in the umph department. So I'll be buying a new chip for it! Best bang for the buck.

·
Retired the Accord
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Honestly Dan, I dont think it would matter. CAI .. SRI.. lol it's under the 'intake' category, when you buy one new.. so..
You're probably right Icy, and that's what I wanted to say :D

However I called Unichip and spoke with one of them about it, they said they do have specific tunes for specific intakes. I think Unichip is covering their ass by saying 'yes' it needs a re-flash so in case it throws a CEL or something screwy.

Personally I think that it would be just fine. If you wanted the most out of it, you would need to take it in and put it on a dyno.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts