Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apexi World Sports Damper

fits the 6th gen body style accord, 4cyl or 6cyl.

- Smooth ride characteristic
- fully adjustable height
- comes with both wrenches.

theyre in good condition, about 7k miles on them.

letting go for 500 obo. im located in houston, texas. willing to ship if buyers pays costs.

will get pics up asap.

·
Registered
16 Posts
do u have pix?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Will it fit on a 03 CL? im from houston.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i will get pics asap.

if 98+ accord v6 and the 03 cls have the same suspension, then yes it will fit. sorry, can anybody help?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i assure you none of the shocks are blown.

7k, thats how long i used them for before i changed my car back to stock. I have purchased a ml320 since then.

thank you

·
1,083 Posts
i will get pics asap.

if 98+ accord v6 and the 03 cls have the same suspension, then yes it will fit. sorry, can anybody help?
Yes the 6th gen AV6 and the CL/TL have the same suspension. They're swapable from what I have heard. The guys on the TL board been buying 6th gen Tein suspension.

Accord4Life: Installation cost between $50-$100. Because it is a full coilover system, it should be a lot cheaper. Try to find someone to do it between the $50 range, trust me you can find it.

·
V6P OG
579 Posts
great buy..i have them..luv them! defintely needs professional work for installation. you have to use the stock pillow mounts for this one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes, you will have to use your original upper pillow mounts. sale is pending. any offers above 450?

anyways, sorry i have not getten pics yet. have been busy with my new job.

·
Registered
127 Posts
ride quality

while these are on can i run oem height as well? do i have to take the rims off to change damper and height settings. how does the ride quality compare to tein ss...from what i have herd is amazing, almost like stock. thanks in advance.

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
I would like to know about the ride quality too!!!

·
V6P OG
579 Posts
Ride quality:
0 - 1.5" drop : Stiff. You will get better results going with prokits and shocks.
1.5 - 3" : Stiff. Probably the best ride quality you can get compared to any spring or coil damper system out there with an agressive drop.

Conclusion: If your planning to go with a conservative drop this is not the set for you. These damper system will give you the same amount of ride quality weather it be high or low. If your looking for an aggressive drop ..these are a must. Mines are drop 2.2 inch all around and it rides nice and stiff. I been in cars with eibach sportlines, teins and ground control and by far my apex seems to ride alot better ( teins comming next in line). hope this helps.

·
Registered
187 Posts
from dallas probably be in houston next weekend oct 4 or maybe oct 11 if you havent gotten rid of em yet, I would like to check em out and if I like I buy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts