Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Powerslot slotted rear (left and right) rotors
I am selling a pair of BRAND NEW Powerslot slotted rotors for the rear. It fits 4th, 5th and 6th gen Accord with 4 lugs. I am looking for $45 OBO. Here is a pic of them

F23A Stock Intake Manifold (upper and lower)
I am selling a stock intake manifold for the F23A motor. It will fit all 6th gens. I bought this intake manifold from a junkyard to get it ported and polished but I have not gotten around to it. I will sell the intake manifold for $30 OBO

Ingalls Front Camber Kit for 98-02 Accords (#35570)
I am selling a pair of Ingalls front camber kit. This camber kit will correct the problem of having negative camber from lowering a car. The camber kit has been shaved so that it will not hit the fender wall. The camber kit is fully functional. This camber kit adds +1-3/4° to +4-1/4°. I will sell the camber kit for $60 OBO. Here is a pic of what the camber kit looks like:

2 Tein SS/Basic Front Springs (custom spring rate 8kg/448lb)
This is a custom spring rate for the Tein SS or Tein Basic coilover system. These springs are for the front and are 8kg/448lb. As many Tein SS and Basic owners know, the springs of the Teins are very soft. Here is a good way to get better performance out of the suspension. These springs cost $100 for a pair from Tein but I will sell them for $50 OBO for the pair.

If yo have any questions about any of the items, feel free to email or PM me.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
not to be a ****..but how is that possible??cuz isn't the 5th and 6th gen different? althought they are 4 x114..ahaha

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ponickka said:
not to be a ****..but how is that possible??cuz isn't the 5th and 6th gen different? althought they are 4 x114..ahaha
Go to www.powerslot.com and then look at the part numbers for both the 5th gen and 6th gen Accords. That should answer your question.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts