Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a 99 silver coupe bumper. Good condition with small scratches. Asking 120. SoCal only.

·
Registered
147 Posts
would you consider shipping to maryland, we can discuss shipping prices, i am really interested, thanx peace

·
Registered
147 Posts
W3 I do not get ur question, are u asking me or the guy selling his stuff, by the way wuts up i have not have internet for almost 6 months it feels go to be back, how is your car coming along? If you know anyoneselling a 98-00 accord coupe rear bumper i would prefer in silver but another color will do locally, let me know. see u raound, peace

·
Registered
258 Posts
SoapsV6 said:
W3 I do not get ur question, are u asking me or the guy selling his stuff, by the way wuts up i have not have internet for almost 6 months it feels go to be back, how is your car coming along? If you know anyoneselling a 98-00 accord coupe rear bumper i would prefer in silver but another color will do locally, let me know. see u raound, peace
i'm asking anyone, i got into a little accident a few months back and am looking for a new front bumper and hood.

i dont know anyone locally who is selling a rear, i was gonna say i dont think i seen you here in awhile or around town.

·
Registered
147 Posts
How much are you willling to pay for a hood? I will keep an eye out for you, and you keep an eye out for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts