Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok here is something. Here are some 5 Lug Honda Accord V6 Powdercoated Bronze that are in fair condition and have hankook tires that are still good. These were just my temps until I got a hold of my base lude wheels. Used them for about 6 months I got the tires new. Throw me some offers, Selling really really CHEAP!!! $100!!!

MUST SELL NO MORE ROOM IN GARAGE!!

Located in Los Angeles

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am not sure what Accord they were pulled of, I just know it was a V6. I have a prelude so dont know much about accord models/parts ..etc. The tires are hancook radials 195/65/R15, I think I will double check for you guys.rim size is a 15

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump Bump Bump all the way back to the top ... Any one out there willing to throw me some offers ??? I am willing to trade to if you have any prelude parts =)

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
bah... cant believe no1 wants these... i give u 1 tsx headlight for it.. u can pick passenger or driver's side hahah they should be good for a gift for some1 :D

and thz for da vouch jdmb16 :D

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
what year accord is this off of? i've never seen those rims on a 6th gen. there's only 1 style per coupe/sedan for 98-00 and 1 per coupe/sedan 01-02. those don't even look like honda optional upgrade rims.

they do look familiar though.

anyway...bump for you! someone answer my question tho =]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts