Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
OG
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had these rims on a 99 accord for quite some time. They have been in my garage for the last two years. The rims are curbed, and the tires have camber wear. Rims are not bent and the tires still hold air. If you are interested they are $300 (FIRM). If you pick them up i'll throw in two 99 15 inch Accord LX steel wheels with tires (lots of tread left).
Best way to reach me is through e-mail
[email protected]
and you will have to pick these up in Oakland.
Let me know

·
Registered
471 Posts
hey, is that water on the wheels, or are the wheels crying from all the torture you put them through? is your favorite movie "american history x?" cmon, chill with the curbing!

lol j/p.

·
OG
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry, but I cannot locate any pictures of the wheels on the car. Last time I had them on the car was two summers ago...last time I took pictures with the wheels on was several years ago. I know they are somewhere though, if i get off my lazy butt and find them i'll post them. but until then these pictures will have to suffice.

And yes i know those rims have seen better days. But that is what happens when you leave for a trip and your dad decides to take your car out :eek: . I am not complaining though, he bought the car for me and I am grateful for that.

I also have a brand new rear camber kit for the 99 acord V6. Still in the box uninstalled...they are from SPC PROD....same company that makes EIBACH camber kits.

·
OG
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BUMP!

I just got back in town after a looooong business trip.

Forgot I didn't sell these yet......price is still $300.

Remember this is for 6 wheels!

4 CL Type S wheels
2 LX Accord V6 Wheels no covers.

And the tires that they are mounted on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts