Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a pair of used but in perfect condition all season/winter floor mats for an Acura CL. These are not the kind out of a magazine. These are genuine Acura accessories purchased from the dealer. Made out of heavy duty material. I swear you can not hurt these mats. They clean up great with a little water and a scrub brush. I had a 2002 Acura CL Type-S and used these for 2 winters. I do not know if they will fit the base CL or 01, or 03 but I am pretty sure they will fit since to my knowledge Acura did not change the floor dimensions/design in the 3 years they made the 2nd gen. CL. The pics show a little dust but that is just b/c they have not been used in 8 months. They will be perfectly cleaned and washed before shipment. I would never send out a dirty product. The 2 mats are meant for the drivers side and passengers seat and even have the holes to fit in the pegs on the floor so they do not slide around. I thought these mats were great when I used them!

Asking $50 +s/h.

questions email me @ email me or PM me. You can also check out my ebay feedback. I am 100% legit. feedback

1 - 1 of 1 Posts