Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 2003 Acura CL-S 19mm Rear Sway Bar. Perfect glossy condition. Taken off the car with only 10,000 miles. Great upgrade for accords.

Asking $50 picked up with no bushings or brackets or $63 with brand new oem bushings and brackets ($13 bucks is the cost of those parts with a discount from Acura)

As many of you know...the price of these bars skyrocketed to about $140 at Acura dealerships from $60. Supply and demand.

NOTE: I PREFER NORTHERN CALIFORNIA LOCAL PICK UPS AT THIS POINT

·
Registered
18 Posts
what part of northern cali are you in? bay area , Sactown?

QUOTE=accord115]For Sale: 2003 Acura CL-S 19mm Rear Sway Bar. Perfect glossy condition. Taken off the car with only 10,000 miles. Great upgrade for accords.

Asking $50 picked up with no bushings or brackets or $63 with brand new oem bushings and brackets ($13 bucks is the cost of those parts with a discount from Acura)

As many of you know...the price of these bars skyrocketed to about $140 at Acura dealerships from $60. Supply and demand.

NOTE: I PREFER NORTHERN CALIFORNIA LOCAL PICK UPS AT THIS POINT
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hammer03 said:
hmm, i didnt know the price went up like that.
i know at some dealerships the brackets/bushings are like a buck a piece though. just so you know
gl on the sale though

It was $1.50 each for brackets and $6.25 for each bushing. I got a small discount.
Yep, the prices went way up. I'm only asking for how much I paid for it, nothing more. I didn't even put the bar on my car. Need the money right now.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
If you dont mind shipping.. I could take this off your hands.. PM me.
So basically all I need is the brackets,bushings and the bar can be fully installed? Do I need the CLS endlinks too or will the oem 6gen work fine?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts