Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Set of four 2004-2005 Acura TL wheels (17x8in) with BFGoodrich g-Force Sport tires.
Since shipping wheels is very expensive and is also quite a task I can only sell these to buyers from Southern California.

I am asking for 380$ OBO.

2 of these wheels have curb rashes while the other 2 are in new condition.

These wheels have a 5x114.3mm bolt pattern with a 55mm offset.
The tires are 235/45/17 and they grip very nicely.
These wheels will fit 7th gen Accords, TL's, and TSX's.

Slight curb rash on one wheel:

Curb rash on the other wheel:

The other 2 wheels look new with no curb rashes.

Tire tread left:

Tires have no punctures or leaks.
Will personally deliver to buyer.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
offset is +45 not +55...bump for a good deal.

hahahahah i see austin is signed on here....he is gay too hahahahaha.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
dayum... if that rim wasnt owned by that curb I woulda taken these wheels.... I hate my OEM 17's... dent/design/size and all...

:bump:

·
User #4002
1,283 Posts
nice.. I wish I was from socal.. :)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
ngc604 said:
will these wheels fit a 02 v6 accord
On my sedan I've had rubbing problems with the TL rims however coupes from what i remember do not have problems with this. Sharad (Lxcord) bought my TL rims knowing this, so it shows you that some people don't mind the fact that it rubs in the back. It does stick out a tad too, but like I said that on my sedan. Otherwise they fit perfectly :D

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
v6_ccord_2k5 said:
how much do you think it'll be to fix that curb damage?
If you refinish the wheels they won't look right when compared to the rest and I believe doing all 4 with al fees included was almsot $500. You can get them polished or chromed for that price. You can try calling Honda in Torrance and ask them for the paint code and see if you can find some touch up paint through towerpaint.com but I gave up on it when I had my TL rims, since I couldn't find it I didn't however call Honda so who knows.

But damn $380 for wheels and tires :eek: thats $200 cheaper than what I sold mine for AND he has better BF-Goodrich tires just some curb damage

by the way free Bump :bump:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
You guys have to be the pickiest mofos ever. If I was in Socal (or he was in Norcal) I would have taken these the same day he put them up.

·
Registered
303 Posts
i think you should ship ...lol

·
Registered
290 Posts
if they don't rub on '01 V6 Sedan, I will be driving there with cash in hand already :)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
stockae92 said:
if they don't rub on '01 V6 Sedan, I will be driving there with cash in hand already :)
I'm sorry to inform you that it will rub in the back even with the stock suspension when you hit dips. They stick out on all 4 corners but not too much you can talk to Lxcord he but my TL rims and put them on an Accord sedan and he doesn't mind.

Traction with these wheels/tires is amazing though just to let you know, and thats with crappier tires with these BF Goodrich tires it'll be even better.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
sandwiches said:
You guys have to be the pickiest mofos ever. If I was in Socal (or he was in Norcal) I would have taken these the same day he put them up.

dood the scratch goes all the way the f' around! :eek:!

I can pass the other one but the first one :rolleye2:

Plus theyre prob real heavy since theyre 8" wide.

but wait a second...

Accord_V6_400m said:
If you refinish the wheels they won't look right when compared to the rest and I believe doing all 4 with al fees included was almsot $500. You can get them polished or chromed for that price. You can try calling Honda in Torrance and ask them for the paint code and see if you can find some touch up paint through towerpaint.com but I gave up on it when I had my TL rims, since I couldn't find it I didn't however call Honda so who knows.

But damn $380 for wheels and tires :eek: thats $200 cheaper than what I sold mine for AND he has better BF-Goodrich tires just some curb damage

by the way free Bump :bump:

Does this mean its 500 to get them powdercoated like this...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts