Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 4 Acura TL rims with tires. I purchased these rims used approx. 6 months ago. Rims are in good shape with some minor blemishes from curbing. Have tires mounted on them but could use a new set. Tread is pretty low. These wheels add a nice subtle touch to the car and looked good with Tein H springs installed. Reason for selling is that I sold my Accord and they are just taking up space in my garage. Price is $450 or B/O. I am located in Princeton, NJ and are available for pick up only. Any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

Pics are available of rims and my old car with the rims on them upon request.

Thanks for looking

Dave

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do have a set of H-techs that need to be seperated from the shocks b/c the front two shocks went bad. I just have done it yet b/c i haven't been able to find the time or obtain the spring compressor to seperate them. They are also for sale but i would have to seperate the springs from the shocks or just give u the shocks for free if u wanted to seperate them.

dave

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
only the front two shocks went bad and they had 30000 miles on them....i live in Princeton, NJ so instead of shipping we could meet up somewhere....just give me $90 and u can take them....the springs themselves only have a few thousand miles on them i changed them out before i sold my car

let me know what u want to do...dave

I'll actually be up around Hasbrouck Heights tom. night so if ur really interested we could meet somewhere on 17 in rutherford or something..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts