Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS / FT: Advan Model 5 Wheels 18x8

$1250 obo.............................. I have a set of four Advan Model 5 wheels/Rims only for sale, they are 18x8 with 5x114.3 and +45 offset in SILVER. Some LIGHT scratches, NO bent or crack, ONLY some scratches, but easy fix. Comes with original box, center cap and 17" socket. I'm the first owner, i order these from japan and took around four month to get here. I will take some pictures either tonight or tomorrow so i can email who ever interested. These wheels cost $450 to $600 each, so make me an offer.

email me for pics.... @ [email protected]

$1250 obo....

Or trade for a set of 3 piece BBS 17x8, 17x8.5 or 17x9 with 5x120 and +20 offset, perfer trade locally

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
and... where do you live? or location of the rims?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eccen said:
and... where do you live? or location of the rims?
Those Rims right now is in Oakland, ca.
but can also be in San Francisco, Palo Alto depend on day and time.....

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
hey bro i aint trying to ruin your sale or anything.... but do those rims really cost that much? shiet mang, i saw those at a shop in hayward they were goin for way less... i didnt know u even had to import those...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1bLwN_AcCoRd said:
hey bro i aint trying to ruin your sale or anything.... but do those rims really cost that much? shiet mang, i saw those at a shop in hayward they were goin for way less... i didnt know u even had to import those...
yo bro... why don't you list that shop on here so people can compare it, shiet mang, don't just shiet around like that..

·
AV6.com Veteran
2,171 Posts
1bLwN_AcCoRd said:
yes, Advan wheels can cost around $2400 w/o tires. And yes, to get REAL GENUINE ones, you get them imported from Japan.

Advan wheels are :drool:

edit: oops, thought they were Kreuzer V series.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump.............. or trade for a set of 3 piece BBS 17x8, 17x8.5 or 17x9 with 5x120 and +20 offset, perfer trade locally

·
Registered
772 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts