Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
moDDerator (wannabe)
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right. im finally letting them go. need money for college and i hate to do this but only choice left:(

Brand new,never used. lost the aem box they came in but otherwise everything included, including the caliper relocation brackets.

Its plug n play app for 6th gen sedan/coupe and i think these work as well on the TL's. The rotors are slotted and drilled both and you will need ATLEAST 17in rims for proper fitment. The lug color is red (fyi they also came in blue)

these are a rare. aem doesnt make these anymore soo get it while you can.
no dibs, reserve, first cash in hand will get this. i am tired of people flaking out so you have to understand where im coming from:)

Price: $450shipped :) firm
will post pics soon.
Thankyou!
v6p <3

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
they also came in white, which is what i have.

bump

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
corrado85 said:
i never seen white, only blue or red.

but yes for the front and 5lug pattern, forgot to add that.so its for v6's. AND NO i dont know if it'll work for i4 accords lol so dont ask me :p

Great Price Corrado
:cool:

if you guys bought these directly from powerslot, then you would end up paying at least $510 plus shipping,

so you saving a lot of money here at V6P :)

i would so jump on these, but i am broke as f*ck now :(

·
moDDerator (wannabe)
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lxcord said:
Great Price Corrado
:cool:

if you guys bought these directly from powerslot, then you would end up paying at least $510 plus shipping,

so you saving a lot of money here at V6P :)

i would so jump on these, but i am broke as f*ck now :(

yea man you dont know how badASSS these would look w/ my av6 sedan i have w/ buddyclub kit but again school comes first:( sadly these have been sitting since nov 04 (when i bought them) and still havent got the guts to install em lol.

check ur pm later today jdm01cls:)

·
orange county, socal
988 Posts
corrado85 said:
i never seen white, only blue or red.

but yes for the front and 5lug pattern, forgot to add that.so its for v6's. AND NO i dont know if it'll work for i4 accords lol so dont ask me :p

·
moDDerator (wannabe)
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
o wowo didnt know haha. thanks for the pic

ok im at college station right now, and i forgot to take pics while i was at home over the weekend. if you really want pics then you can wait till friday when i go back home :x

yes brank spanking new, never installed.

im sure you can resurface these? i see no reason why not. they have to be done at some point anyways.

pm's replied and thanks for the interest:)

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
what color is the disk? some pic show it as being gold and some show it as being silver. If it's gold i'm definately intrested :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts