Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an AEM V2 for sale that fits alll 7th gen accord V6s. Want $200 plus shipping, but if somebody is for real, will take $150 plus shipping. It's in the box ready to ship. As soon as I get the money, I will ship. It has a few cosmetic scratches that can't be seen when installed. PM if interested. Thanks. Act quick. Will not stay long.

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
Why are you selling this if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have had the V1, V2, and now the Injen. Wanted to try all of them, and I cant keep them all. So, just going to stay with the Injen so I dont have to remove and install again. I am a very honest seller. If you check my ebay rating, I have 98 feedbacks, all 100 percent positive.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Are U Selling These On Ebay ? Or In This Site , Im Interested, Can U Tell Me How MUCH Shipping Will Cost To 11229
Kim

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bogoshipyo said:
Are U Selling These On Ebay ? Or In This Site , Im Interested, Can U Tell Me How MUCH Shipping Will Cost To 11229
Kim
I have not posted on Ebay yet, gonna try it here first. You could just send twenty dollars for shipping. I will pay the rest. Everybody else charges almost 25. This of course, only a USA rate. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bogoshipyo said:
pm sent, what is the significant difference with the v1 and v2 ?? cuz i got the v1
Pm sent back to you. The V2 is the dual Chamber design that supposedly makes better horsepower over the entire RPM range. It's sound is also different from the V1. There are many threads you can read about this. Any other questions let me know. This deal will not last long. You can always sell the V1 for atleast 75, that means you can upgrade to the V2 for only $75. Cheap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts