Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is alpines second top of the line(performance wise is the same.)...use for about 4-5 months...great condition....just like new

some specs

The full and vibrant sound produced by the powerful V-Drive amplifier (a monstrous 26 watts RMS per channel) in Alpine's CDA-9833 CD receiver will have you driving around for hours, just listening to music. Bass Engine Pro offers a dazzling array of sound controls — the 5-band parametric EQ, 6-channel digital time correction, and 6-position digital crossover allow you to tailor the sound just the way you want it.

MP3 and WMA song titles are highlighted on an easy-to-read, 2-line dot matrix display that makes it a breeze to find the song you're looking for. Read more

Key Features:

» motorized, detachable, fold-down face
» variable button color
» plays MP3 and WMA files
» plays audio CDs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs
» MaxTune SQ tuner
» 12 FM/6 AM presets
» Bass Engine Pro (5-band parametric EQ, 6-channel digital time correction, 6-position crossover with variable slope, plus subwoofer phase and level controls)
» MediaXpander (restores clarity and detail to compressed or broadcast audio)
» source tone memory
» iPersonalize setup options
» XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio controls
» CD changer controls for Alpine Ai-NET changers only
» optional auxiliary input
» 4-volt front, rear and subwoofer preamp outputs
» V-Drive hybrid MOSFET60 internal amp — high-current draw requires direct fused connection to your battery
» clock
» wireless remote
» 26 watts RMS/60 peak x 4 channels (CEA-2006 Compliant)
» CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
» CD signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
» FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf

retail price on this on ebay with shippping is about 350....im sellling this for 280obo. this has everything, the remote, the unit, the manual, the box, everything. reason for selling is because im going to buy a indash dvd player. well thanks for looking.

·
Registered
239 Posts
bump for a sweet deck. wish i could afford it :(

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah this headunit is probably one of the best sq headunits u can get at this price...made my system like 12093810298 times cleaner, of course with the right tuning.

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
do you have stock components or aftermarket??? where you get the kit to install the HU and is it easy to install yourself?

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i usaed aftermarket..u can find it on ebay for like 20 bucks with a wire harness...i am a electronics freak...so the install is cake.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
im interested about the mp3 option...do you hav eto have the mp3s burnt onto a cd, or how does that work? is there any way to hook an iPod up to it and play it from there?

·
MMMMM....Boost !!!
1,785 Posts
there is an ipod adapter for the head unit KCA-420I retail is $100. it hooks up to the cd changer plug. as for the mp3s they need to be burned on to a cd.

bump for nice head unit.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok i gotta new price for these too....i have an offer so if u want this bomb deck pm me quick.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts