• Versatile-Link™ Ready
• KCA-410C Multi-Versatile Link Terminal Compatible
• MaxTune SQ Tuner
• Regulated 1Bit DAC
• 4 Volt Subwoofer PreOut
• 3 PreOuts
• FantomFace XL Mechanism
• RUE-4187 Wireless Remote Control Included

With a FantomFace XL face and brilliant Bio Lite® display, the CDA-7998 is one hot head unit! Designed not only for looks, but for high performance, the CDA-7998 includes the Bass Engine® Pro set of features - including Digital Time Correction, Media Xpander and i-Personalize™. It has 3 pairs of RCA outputs for complete system expansion. The 4V subwoofer preout is a perfect match for the new V12 AccuClass-D™ mono amplifers. The CDA-7998 is even compatible with XM Satellite Radio- simply add the optional receiver module and you will be enjoying coast-to-coast digital quality radio (subscription fee required).

$500 used for 2 months GREAT CONDITION Local pick up only So Cal or if you are coming to the cruise you can pick it up then :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
is that really expensive or is it a very special head unit? lol

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
Its just that good. Usualy sell for about $800. Does not come with an amp! Must have an amp for it. So if you get this you need to have one. $500 is a good price for this kickin beast!

·
Registered
483 Posts
i was comparing this with the 9831. The only thing this thing has over it is the extra EQ. the 9831 plays wma while this doesn't i don't get why this thing is so expensive

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
its cuz of the design..its actualy a PHANTOM face, notices the face is larger the the unit's height..

DEFINETELY A BUMP for david...good luck!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry all....somone beat you to it and stole it out of my car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts