Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am selling my brand new andys auto c-west style side and rear only, painted graphite pearl. this kit is made for a sedan only. kit was installed to take a picture then taken off right away. price is 700

willing to trade for a jl audio 12w6v2, jl audio 500/1 amp, jl audio 300/4 amp. must be in good condition and sub must be in a box..

im also willing to sell my custom grill. if you want to be different and the first in your neighborhood to have one then this is the grill for you. i do not have a picture but it is our oem grills without the "H". it is painted graphite pearl also and im willing to let that go for 150..

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok new price for only v6p members. i will give you everything for $600! that include painted side skirts, painted rear bumper, and painted one of a kind custom grill. now thats a deal you cant go wrong with..

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nobody is interested in this kit? you cant get a better deal than this. shop is selling the side and rear for 600 not painted and im giving you side rear and grill painted! well i guess i just have to bump it again..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts