Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just won 4 new tires from DUNLOP at the Dunlop meet today. I'm in not need of new tires so I'm trying to sell it for cash so I can buy exhaust and headllights. I have the certificate and I need to send it in with the tire size and kind. Offer me a price and with the tire spec and I'll get the tires for you and would like local transaction. Thanks.

·
^ lives for this stuff
287 Posts
you may want to post this on the Viper forum... or something like that where the price of 1 rear tire is as much as 3 of our tires... or...

Just go order 4 of the most expensive/popular sizes available, and then sell them.

ok... i just did 3 minutes of research for you, and here is what I would do...

Dunlop SP Sportmax... Great ratings... and then pick a size...

maybe the 275/35-20... or the 285/30-20 designed for Jaguar ($344.00 each) just a thought.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Sizes.jsp?make=Dunlop&model=SP+Sport+Maxx

Do more research... 3 minutes is not quiet enough.

·
Registered
271 Posts
hey i saw u at the meet today. i was the one on the mic.. not the fat one. but the other one.. i also drive an accord. the white one which was behind yours.. congrats on winning the tires.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
SIQQQ? Yea man, dont waste this thing! Id get some silly american car forums a ring for this one.. all that power needs to get down on some pricey rubber, and they will pay way more than us... ;)

·
^ lives for this stuff
287 Posts
my friend just bought some 22" MoZ wheels for his SRT-8 and wen order 305/30's for the rear and 265/35's for the front. spend over 1000 just for the tires, and he didn't get the nicest ones.

I have a friend with a Viper GTS coupe... I can ask him if he is looking for tire's and would want dunlop. I have a friend with Carrera GT, but it only has 1,450 ish miles, and I know he doesn't want dunlop.

look on my website at some of the cars and see if you would want me to ask them if they are in need of tires.

www.BESTMobileDetail.net go to the gallery.

later

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys for the ideas. I'll post it on the g35 forums. I just want some exhaust and some black housing headlights and I would be happy. $1000:eek: would be nice. Any of your friends need fatty tires let me know. THanks.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
My mom auctually needs 4 tires for her POS jeep liberity... but those are like $150 a tire...

I need 2 tires if that helps.. lolz... Mine are.... shot... well, maybie a little beyond shot...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts