Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is BNIB APR Flex control bar aka strut bar. color of mounts is blue.
Fits- 2g TL, 2g CL, 98-02 Accord

Listing price on aprperformance is $135.

asking $120 shipped

will post pics tomorrow or pm me for pics.

located in Freehold, NJ

thanks

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
What a deal. Just googling that item brought me to a half-dozen stores with retail prices lower than that, and you expect us to buy from you (plus the cost of shipping) with a zero feedback rating? Used items depreciate bro, and most people would rather spend the extra $10 to buy from an established company for a brand new item than an unestablished member for a used item.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What a deal. Just googling that item brought me to a half-dozen stores with retail prices lower than that, and you expect us to buy from you (plus the cost of shipping) with a zero feedback rating? Used items depreciate bro, and most people would rather spend the extra $10 to buy from an established company for a brand new item than an unestablished member for a used item.
my bad. i just went on aprperformance.com real quick and searched their price when i posted this up. 120 shipped then which is a good deal because the box is long so shipping is more and i had OBO but edited for my new lower price. its BNIB which is aka (Brand New in Box) so it dosent depreciate value like a used product. i just searched other sites and they are going for about 122-130 and its plus shipping with them too. So in reality it isn't much cheaper than what im selling it for. Thanks bdeitemeyer for the heads up though. ;)

References:
G35nyc.com (NjzFinestG) every1 on there can vouch for me
G35driver.com (NJzFinestG)
My350z.com (Got 3.5?)
Acurazine.com (Got_3.2?) been an OG since feb 02 with over 3k. 0 feedback there though because Itrader wasn't in use then when i was buying parts back then. and then i got a g35 coupe, but can have plenty of members vouch for me.
Ebay.com (Got_3.2)
pbnation.com (Njzfinestg)

that should be plenty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts