Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: ATX Computer Tower BRAND NEW *** CHEAP *** NORTHERN CALIFORNIA PICKUP!

ok so I bought this tower a little over 7 months ago intending to build a PC, but I opted for a laptop instead. So this tower has been sitting in the box in my room for the entire time I was away for school, and now I want to sell it because I have no use for it.

ATX Black Tower with clear face - 2 LED tubes on left and right ( i think they glow blue) - that box around the power/reset button changes colors as well

-comes with some generic power supply 350W

-4 front expansion slots, 2 floppy drive/ZIP slots

-4 hidden slots underneath the floppy drive/ZIP drive slots for hard drives/etc

-front has USB expansion thingy on the bottom

I have an unused blue LED cooling fan, and a blue NEON tube light for the inside.

Looking to get 45 bucks OBO... local pickup prefered. I payed 75 bucks for just the tower.

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^ OMG serious? well i dont have 5 anymore, i only have 3 of them, 2 were sold to someone else. and I have no idea where I put them, which is pissing me off lol.

uhhh, if anybody wants to pick it up, just give me 30 bucks or whatever, i want it gone. let me know when and where to meet, today would be perfect! quick quick PM me and ill give u my cell phone.

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damnit, i just saw that everyone who wants to pick it up is in socal... i am in the bay area for the summer, so i dont really want to ship this unless you guys wanna pay for shipping. i am open to reasonable offers. give me your zips and ill find shipping quotes.

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fine with me, just lemme know if i can meet up today if possible. you still want the orange strips? 5 bucks.

i am pretty sure he doesnt care, but i am just gonna give him the blue NEON tube and the blue LED fan.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
thats cool. yeah i'll take the strips for 5.. im in sj.. pm me your addy and we'll meet up.. is around 8pm cool? i'm donig overtime at work so i get out around then...

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i am sure they do. i have never powered up the tower. i bought it, opened it, looked at it, and put it back in the box. if things dont work, i dont see why they wouldnt but if they dont, ill give your bro his $$$ back.

·
Loneryder
242 Posts
ahhhhh daym....i thought you were home in socal...i need this case bad....but i guess lilazngrl will take it before me then

1 - 18 of 18 Posts