Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so I bought this tower a little over 7 months ago intending to build a PC, but I opted for a laptop instead. So this tower has been sitting in the box in my room for the entire time I was away for school, and now I want to sell it because I have no use for it.

ATX Black Tower with clear face - 2 LED tubes on left and right ( i think they glow blue) - that box around the power/reset button changes colors as well

-comes with some generic power supply 350W

-4 front expansion slots, 2 floppy drive/ZIP slots

-4 hidden slots underneath the floppy drive/ZIP drive slots for hard drives/etc

-front has USB expansion thingy on the bottom

I have an unused blue LED cooling fan, and a blue NEON tube light for the inside.

Looking to get 45 bucks OBO... local pickup prefered. I payed 75 bucks for just the tower.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I thought you were suppose to get back to me about picking it up?

I tried to set up a few days with you but you couldn't make them so you said you'd get back to me.

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lilazngrl4o8 said:
I thought you were suppose to get back to me about picking it up?

I tried to set up a few days with you but you couldn't make them so you said you'd get back to me.
oops :) well i completely forgot about these, because someone on the boards said they would pay for shipping, and they never got back to me, so i kinda forgot about this. Umm, i guess we can try to work something out? Just let me know, I would have to find out when we can both meet up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts