Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this is for all those i4 owners and those that DON'T have abs brake units in their cars. I have a set of headlights with audi a6 projectors retrofitted into the housing that I need to sell since they are just sittin' here doing nothing now. This is ONLY for the headlights with projectors. All you gotta do is shave a SMALL, even if that, amount of metal from the passenger side and the driver side fits fine. The only part you have to do for the driver side is cut the top off of the container for the windshield wiper and reroute a rubber tubing to another location to the container. The price I'm selling these for are at $275 shipped. These are also sealed good and leak-free. Here are some pics.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
corrado85 said:
what kind of bulbs it take? any pics of output? i might be interested... offcourse this will fit in av6 sedans too?
Unfortunately, this MAY not fit in v6 since you guys have the abs brake unit. The projector housing sticks out in the back pretty far to rub against it. That's why I said for those that are i4 and WITHOUT abs. I mean if you want, you can always take it apart and remount the projectors in closer. These projectors take teh standard D2s bulbs. If you got HID already, then just get new bulbs for that. Probably only cost less than $100 for a pair of D2S bulbs.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
USDMcord said:
Nice projectors.

Why do you have to relocated fluid container??

thanks
Because the projector housing from the back fits over top of it. Today I just rerouted the tube. I cut the tube almost, but not all the way, to the bottom. and then I cut the top piece down to size. Got a clear plastic tubing and some heat shrink tube. Put everything together and heated up the tubes to be nice and tightly sealed, but just to be sure, I taped around it as well. Now I can use my wiper fluids again. :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
nice..When i helped my friend install CAI on his RSX-S, we had to relocated the fluid container. LOL it looks us awhile and plus, my friend was babying his car too much. We also had to extend the wires for nozzles.

Good luck on sales.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok guys, price down to $225 shipped. You can't beat a deal like this. Projectors normall run for about $150 and headlights for at least $100. My loss, your gain. If you don't like the set up, you can always redo the entire thing by taking it apart and pushing the projectors deeper into the headlights.

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
99AznAccord said:
ok guys, $185 shipped. final offer.
I noticed your ebay auction didnt sell :(

Why don't you just fix the lights and get mad cash for em :D

(or did you seal them up too much?)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dreamer said:
I noticed your ebay auction didnt sell :(

Why don't you just fix the lights and get mad cash for em :D

(or did you seal them up too much?)
Too much work that I would not like to deal with.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well just for this week alone....$150 shipped. After this, if no one is gonna buy them, I'm gonn redo them and maybe try to get some light output if I can. But there is only one proble for you guys. Price will go back up to $250 shipped if I redo this and I'm NOT going any lower than that. It's already gonna be a haslle for me having to work on them 2 times just because some of you guys don't feel like redoing them, so price will go up, no exceptions. So either $150 shipped by this week, for $250 later.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
smokedoutv6 said:
whatta you mean "light output"?
Well everyone is always asking for the cutoff line for these projectors which I see NO reason for. I mean they are audi a6 projectors.....why do you need to see the cutoff line. It's like people have never in their lives seen the cutoff line. It amazes me how people think on some of these boards. Oh well don't matter to me. Price will go up an extra $100. It'll be a plus for me. It's not all that difficult to redo these headlights either, but I guess people are a lot lazier than I had thought. Even WITH a great deal.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
yeah this is definitly a great deal, the parts alone (if you wanted to try yourself) would cost more than that. I was just curios about what you mean by the "light ouput" comment, is all. I think people might be scared away by such a good price, most of t he time if something is too good to be true, thats cus it is.

I'd take them from you but I have no money and with xmas coming i have negative money LOL. Good lucks selling.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
smokedoutv6 said:
yeah this is definitly a great deal, the parts alone (if you wanted to try yourself) would cost more than that. I was just curios about what you mean by the "light ouput" comment, is all. I think people might be scared away by such a good price, most of t he time if something is too good to be true, thats cus it is.

I'd take them from you but I have no money and with xmas coming i have negative money LOL. Good lucks selling.
Yeah I understand it's too good to be true. But I got bixenon projectors now and I did try to sell these at a higher price, but since no one would buy, I wanted to drop the price. There is nothing wrong with these headlights at all. I'm just wanting to get rid of them asap and I need the money as well. Like I said, check out my ebay feedbacks if you don't believe me. 99greenaccord. There you can check out all the other people with their positive feedbacks about me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts