Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

Trans-cooler + Ps2 games sold

i have some headers for the 98-02 I4 accords. I been trying to sell this for some time now, so please show some interest in these.
The headers are brand new stainless-steel. All i am asking is $59 plus shipping.

and finally i have a PS2 for sale. The only problem with it is its scrubbing agianst the cd when you close the lid. i am not sure how it happened, but if someone could find a way to stop the disk reader from scrubbing agianst the cd, then the ps2 will work. Just throw me some offers if you want the PS2, or if someone could find me a way to fix it, then i will be happy to do that for you.

I also have a fully funtional PS2 controller along with all the required wiring if someone needs that.

i have over 40+ positive feedback on this forum, so please be ensured that i will do my best to make any buyers happy. Thank you for looking. :)

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
00silveraccord said:
Interested in the tranny cooler! and GT4 ... Let me know on shipping to Canada. PM is key!
i prefer not to ship stuff to canada, sorry because i got screwed several times before when it went through customs. :(

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DV8 said:
what brand are the headers? Generic?

Some close up pics on the welds plz?
i will get some pics later today fo you.

the headers are a exact replica of DC-Sports headers. And they look great with that SS finish

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kleptodathief said:
just curious, how do u get screwed by customs if ur the sender??? customs sends u back the stuff when the buyer doesn't wanna pay for the items?

well i did not get screwed by customs, i just meant to say that couple of times i shipped to canada, and it took a long time for the buyer to recieve his stuff. Not to mention the high-shipping costs, and all the forms you have to fill out when sending to another country.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts