Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trading in my 2003 Accord EX v6 coupe, so I'm trying to give my aftermarket parts good new homes.

So this thing works pretty good as an add on to a decent stock system. It complimented the system in the Accord nicely. There is nothing wrong with it at all. I'm selling it because the new car has a 10" built in behind the drivers seat and I don't want to put it in my Jeep (too easy to steal stuff out of it). I have the original users manual, wiring harness, and the strap which is still sealed in it's bag. I meant to put the manual and strap in the picture but forgot. If you need to see them, I'll be happy to take a shot of them for you. It's a little dusty in the picture below, but it should clean up easily.

Link to Bazooka's specs page: http://www.bazooka.com/productAutoAmplifiedBTsBT.asp?id=255

$120 shipped. $100 if you pick it up.

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Installed? I just had it wedged on the floor behind the drivers seat and the rear seat. Basically it can be installed by using the strap to tie it down wherever. The strap can be screwed to the car somewhere.

Basical measurements are 19" long x 8.5" in diameter. The measurement across the diameter and the port is about 10.5".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts