Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
trying to get rid of these because i already sold my accord and i have these laying around still. they are black due to the previous owner painting them. they are really clean. no curb rashes what so ever. two tires are really good and the other two are about 30-40% thread left. only problem is one of the wheel is leaking air. just a simple weld will fix it. they are 5x114.3 universal with 4 lug as well. they were on my 98 v6 coupe. you can also text me at 626-297-3059.

new price: $450

here's how they looked when i had it on my accord.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha no problem. i actually have the center caps as well in black. but they're just missing three of the other piece where they screw on. i got the key for them also.

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
...my accord.
how did you get a black grille with an 01 bumper? i have an 01 too and like how that looks. Did you mask off everything else and paint it yourself? or did you cut off the original and installed the new grill?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how did you get a black grille with an 01 bumper? i have an 01 too and like how that looks. Did you mask off everything else and paint it yourself? or did you cut off the original and installed the new grill?
yeah i masked it and painted myself.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts