Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've upgraded to a new wheel so the TL-S wheel's got to go.

Wheel was bought new and has been used for roughly 5 months. It is in excellent condition and has been protected with Zaino's "Leather in a Bottle" since I received it.

Pics:

Asking: $110 USD shipped

Paypal (+3.05% preferred)

·
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've gotten some PMs regarding this wheel and to answer some questions:

No it doesn't come w/ the airbag, but since I don't need it, if YOU do need it, make an offer for both airbag and wheel!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Sold to me! Now, if PayPal doesn't clear my credit card...forget the wheel, I've got much more to worry about :) Hooray for spontaneous discretionary spending!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yea sorry man.

How do all these ppl on this forum get the wheel for $60 shipped? Maybe bunnie you can find one of those ppl to buy from.

I'm happy with $110 shipped though. These don't come by everyday.

·
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
istealbunnieSz said:
Yeah that was what i was thinking "/ But w.e $110 is still a good deal. Hopefully I see another one for sale!

They pop up on ebay here and there, I personally paid well over $110 for mine when I bought it, but that's because I REALLY wanted it.

My loss is your gain, Gabe!

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Call around your local Acura dealer...look for the MDX wheel. People buy MDXs and upgrade to the woodgrain steering wheel...leaving their perforated leather wheels @ the dealership (cause they don't know that it's actually theirs and they can take it and sell)...so the dealership will either sell for cheap or (in rare cases) give it to you.

My gf got an 06 TL and upgraded to the CF steering wheel...she didn't know that she could take the other one...so when I told her...she went back and got it from them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts