Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an amost new V3 Phone up for grab. :D I got this like 2 weeks ago, so it is pretty new. Everything is in superb condition. the screen is not scratch nor damage, because protec everything with a plastic casing outside. Everything originally came with the phone will be included. It is unlocked and can be use with any GSM carrier. i can post pics tomorrow. Asking for 210 + shipping OBO. Remember that it also includes a clear hard case such as below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MOTOROLA-RAZR-V...ryZ64355QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So consider that into your decision, b/c this case cost about 15 bucks. It will protects your V3 from scratches and etc... :D Thanks for looking.
Please call me direct if you have any questions: 626-641-5449

Joce

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FYI... i do not own a phone store... just got alot of phones b/c i'm very phone savy type of chick; beside, i love to mess with new electronics. :D thanks for looking folks... :D

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fluxcapcaitor said:
aww if only i wanted a day longer, i just bought a phone and i was looking for one of these... :( oh well free bump for you
thanks for the bump flux. i wish you waited too! :(

·
Registered
79 Posts
Limit7355 said:
FYI... i do not own a phone store... just got alot of phones b/c i'm very phone savy type of chick; beside, i love to mess with new electronics. :D thanks for looking folks... :D
wow.. i've never met another girl that's into phones like that..

what are you using now?

sexy flux.. what phone are you using now?

free bump..

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lilasiian8 said:
wow.. i've never met another girl that's into phones like that..

what are you using now?

sexy flux.. what phone are you using now?

free bump..
right now, im using the old skool nokia 8890. it is a very old style, but i love it. I'm saving up for Nokia 8800. Until you hold one in your hand, you won't understand why it is $900. :D

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
maybe u can wait for compusa's sale where they have things on sale at cost. the 8801 was below 500... forgot how much exactly

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
joedanger11 said:
maybe u can wait for compusa's sale where they have things on sale at cost. the 8801 was below 500... forgot how much exactly

oh no... stop teasing me :D i really want that phone! so tempted!!!!!

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Oh classic. I remember the 8890 back when it first came out. Hot item selling for like $500 and sold out almost everywhere. It's a very solid phone. Hard aluminum case, white lights, reshaped buttons etc. A lot better looking than the 8290 which was cheapy plastic, buttons were crap and had ugly green lights!

The 8800 is eh imo. I think it looks better in print and in magazines than it does in real life. I wasn't that impressed by it when I had the chance to play around with it.

What really seems impressive is the Vertu phone. Liquid metal alloy and indestructable. Comes with a motorsport theme where the back cover is laid with carbon fiber. Quite impressive. The diamond/gold version runs a nice $10k while the regular version runs about $5700. Motorsport theme probably runs somewhere in between, maybe $7k. Underneath all that glamour, it's still a nokia phone with a lot of upgrades ;-)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts