Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling yet ANOTHER set of Bosch Gen2 ballasts. These will plug directly into a 5th, 6th or 7th gen low-beam harness.

Features:
* Water-proof bulb plug
* Water-proof ignitor
* Water-resistant splash cover for the ballast
Also features a 9006 input plug for plug and play action

I also have a set of Philips D2S 85122 4300K bulbs pulled out of a 2005 BMW 3 series. Hours unknown, but not color-shifted yet.

Take both for $210 USD shipped
Ballasts only for $160 USD + shipping
Bulbs only for $50 USD shipped

Just add projectors for a complete retrofit kit!

PM is key. Paypal +3.05% accepted.

·
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wanted to note that....

"The bulbs will not work with your stock low-beams, projector retrofit needed"
"If you want to use these ballasts, you have to get either rebased-9006 D2S bulbs, or get a D2S-AMP kit bulb adapter to use kit bulbs"

·
Project: BGC
297 Posts
how easy is this to install? i jsut plug it into the low beam and thats it? i wanted HID's for a while but i just dont kno how to install them. and do i NEED a projector too?

·
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
b0r1cha said:
how easy is this to install? i jsut plug it into the low beam and thats it? i wanted HID's for a while but i just dont kno how to install them. and do i NEED a projector too?
Please reference my 2nd post above.

In addition to this, if you wanted to use the bulbs, yes you do need a D2S projector or at least an H7 projector w/ D2S adapter.

·
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
akabangz said:
no harness is required to protect the stock wiring?
These ballasts will nominally draw the same as the next ballast on the market of the same generation. I usually advocate the use of a wiring harness (I'm running 2 on my car right now, one for fog and one for low) for the newer generation ballasts that have an added boost when warming up the bulb (achieves bulb stabilization time faster).

However, I have seen these being used plug-and-play on Honda vehicles for years without detrimental effects, so I've advertised it as such.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If anyone buys this set up i may have rebased 9006 bulbs to sell so this can help the buyer make a complete plug and play system!

Only offering since i know steverino well and will vouch for his items for sale.

I have bought many things for retrofitting off him for friends and family and he is an honest and stand up guy and sell!!! :angel:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts