Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought these last year and never put them on. With my interests changing I will sell these at a loss. They were bought from a vendor on honda-tech with the label of AMR. They are identical to K-Sports and D2's and similar to Omnipower. Here's the link to the vendor.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1659160

These coils can raise or lower your car up to 4” from two separate positions without affecting spring preload or the stroke length.

These come with a life time warranty.

These are Brand New still in box never installed or finger [email protected]

They are anodized aluminum Red. They have 24 points of adjustment and come with springs rated at 10/8. The quality is outstanding.

I also have the Acura/Honda spring Isolators that I will throw in. No pic of those, but can get, there just peices of rubber/plastic.

Asking $775.00 Shipped. If you paypal, expect to pick up fees. Negotiable.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Do they come with mounts? I will be looking to picking those up very soon that sounds like a good deal. You selling them way too early :( though pushing my finances a bit. PM me. Warranty work wouldn't be a problem since I live in Seattle :D

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Dude I got the first dibs :)...AMR is hard to get now...2-5 week wait for your custom application, since the owner moved to Philippines from Seattle now you have to wait soooooo long.

·
thread killer
2,114 Posts
starrsearch_ said:
Dude I got the first dibs :)...AMR is hard to get now...2-5 week wait for your custom application, since the owner moved to Philippines from Seattle now you have to wait soooooo long.
tell me about it...i just recieved my order today and i ordered back in december :eek: ...at least i got the newer design which is just stealth black in color with a different locking mech...contact amr to make sure you can transfer the warranty

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
whats AMR?

...by looking at the picture there function form -or- F2 Autolife which ever u like to call them.... http://www.f2autolife.com/

but Function form is a really good suspension.... they got my vote, im waiting for the function form type2's

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They're still for sale, starsearch has shown interest but no committment as of yet. Thanks for the website showing FunctionForm, that is informative. Over at honda-tech, they all seem to like them, and from what i'm looking at the quality is superb.

1st committment to buy via paypal gets them or some form of payment of your choice, i prefer paypal. Cheers.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Nvm man I book out anybody else can I have them I don't have enough cheese to throw...I will wait until May :( unless DocX sells me his Tein SS really cheap :D

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
nice color coils! its pretty much the same look as my megan coils! rthese the function and form brand?

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
starrsearch_ said:
Nvm man I book out anybody else can I have them I don't have enough cheese to throw...I will wait until May :( unless DocX sells me his Tein SS really cheap :D
I'd probably sell my Teins for like 500 - 550 bucks.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
starrsearch_ said:

no problem starsearch, you never know, they still might be available then. If you would like me to hold them for you, let me know, it would require a deposit. I did that for someone else once on this board on a supercharger for an accord. LMK.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
starrsearch_ said:
How many miles, and how do you ride on them?
I have about 15k - 20k on them. I usually cruise on them but sometimes I'll drive aggressively. They were left on full stiff about 99% of the time. Right now the front only has one spring seat each but that could easily be fixed since I still have them and the suspension stuff is simple. I just did that so I could lower my car a little more.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Ehhh thats not worth it I'll just buy new ones from OptionImports they ship for free...:D I rode on my friends NEX coilovers on full stiff setting 12kg/10kg spring rate is toooooooo stiff.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts