Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i got a distributor that actually cut the front lip already for direct bolt on to 2001-2002 accord coupes since the front bumper is different than 98-00

asking $90 + shipping for them if you're interested i'll take money order or paypal + paypal fees you take care of

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
justkillin_time said:
also your title say 98-02 - but it seems to be for a 01-02? :confused:

well the first lip i did get was made for a 98-00 b/c of the bigger opening in the bumper while the 01-02 has a smaller center opening. you can use it for a 98-00 and not really notice a difference.

i've seen some knock offs that are really cheap quality so if you want e-bay prices you'll sometimes get cheap quality.

it's basically the same front lip but there is no need to cut to fit for the 01-02 owners.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hi, I'm very interested, just a couple of questions first:

1) What material is it made from? Fiberglass or Plastic?

2) What's my total cost including shipping to 89148, las vegas?

3) Are they painted as shown in your picture or not?

4) The pic is not very clear. Do you have any more photo's I can look at? I'm very picky about fit and finish.

5) If not, what color are they coming in and what level of prep has been performed on them?

6) Are you including mounting hardware and tape?

7) Thanks for your repsonses - whom do I make payment to?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it is made of ABS plastic.

the shipping costs i will PM you with i have to find out

the lip is in the plastic still brand new i'm just trying to help everyone on the boards to get a GOOD QUALITY product

it comes in just primered plastic or a primered white

it comes with screws -- double sided 3M tape you have to get on your own

PM me if you want to make a payment to me.... paypal or money order as described above

1 - 10 of 10 Posts