Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DIY Mania
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS Brand New Neuspeed Sport Springs for TSX and 03-07 Accord 4-cyl

I just recently bought this set of Neuspeed Sport and I planned to install them on my 06 Accord. However, there's a change of plan and I'm selling them.

This is a brand new set. Never been installed. They were taken out for photos. The springs are even still wrapped in plastic. Installation instruction and 2 yellow Neuspeed stickers are included.

According to Neuspeed, this set will lower 03-07 Accord and 04-up TSX 1.5" (F) and 1.0" (R). Part number is 55.20.51.

I'm asking for $150 OBO and Socal folks have priority. The box is quite heavy (about 30 lbs) so shipping can be expensive. I'm listening to all reasonable offers. PM me for additional information.

·
DIY Mania
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No bump stops. You need to use your OEM, uncut bump stops. These springs are designed to work with your OEM bump stops.

FYI, I haven't seen a Honda/Acura spring kit that comes with its own bump stops.

·
Registered
468 Posts
NEUSPEED Springs

I just talk to my friend today and I gave him your email. I believe he wants to pick it up this weekend. He also said that he will email you tonight. Anyways how's the drop on this springs? it shouldn't be that low right? Because i think he only wants to lower his accord just a little bit to prevent from rubbing, he has 18x7.5 with 42 offset.

thechamp said:

·
DIY Mania
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's a mild drop and shouldn't cause rubbing at all.

Anyway, he hasn't emailed me yet.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts