Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I purchase this intending for my Solara when I pulled out my TV but never had a chance to install it. I am going to use a diff unit in my xB so I have no use for this. The unit is still Brand new and never installed. So everything is still in box.

If you purchase this item I will give you the install kit for the gen 1 and gen 1.5 solaras Or the 98-01 Honda accord (Also other models as well) for free... This is the pocket that sits under the radio. I will also give you a Toyota harness so you dont need to go out and get one...

I bought the radio for $320.00 plus tax
Din kit was $16
Harness was $15
Total of $351.00

I am asking $320.00 shipped
or $310.00 local pick up.

Paypal please add 3% paypal fee...

Prices are FIRM so please dont low ball me. I am not in a hurry to sell this.

Specs of the item:
With its striking, full-color display and array of entertainment options, Pioneer's DEH-P7800MP CD/MP3 player puts just about everything you'd want from a car stereo into one compact package. You can customize the 65,000-color Organic EL display with your own photos and animations, use the built-in Digital Sound Processor to tweak audio performance, or connect an entire audio/video system to the host of inputs and outputs — whatever you want for your car.

Press a button and the motorized faceplate slides down to accept your CD, CD-R, or CD-RW disc — the DEH-P7800MP can even handle discs you've loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files. Read more

Details:

» CD player with built-in MOSFET50 amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
» slide-down, motorized face with customizable, full-color Organic EL display
» CD, CD-R, and CD-RW compatible, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (not compatible with songs downloaded from Apple iTunes Music Store)
» Supertuner IIID (18 FM/6 AM presets)
» Digital Sound Processor with 16-band graphic EQ and time alignment
» Auditory User Interface
» loudness
» auxiliary input
» three sets of 5-volt preamp outputs
» high-and low-pass filters for improved speaker performance
» compatible with iPod using Pioneer CD-IB100ii adapter
» satellite radio-ready (XM or SIRIUS tuner, subscription, and antenna required)
» remote control
» clock
» CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz
» CD signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB
» FM sensitivity: 8 dBf

Below is a picture of how the face of the unit looks like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts